Saturday, May 1, 2021

More Dave Trampier art & surviving Covid Brain

 Back from an extended break...let's get right into things.

I picked up some more Dave Trampier art objects over the past couple of months...along with the 'Rona virus! Dealing with the "brain-fog" after effects...so forgive me if I ramble...more so than usual!


I grabbed a 2nd copy of both The Dragon Magazine #15 from 1978 & the Tramp Backgammon poster that came in said issue. Bought both off of Ebay...separately even!


Framed both and added them to my "Wall of Trampier"!






The Gamma World poster, also by TRAMP, is a reproduction. I didn't have the resources at the time to purchase an original. They go for big bucks on Ebay these days...if you can ever find them!


As I recover from the virus I'll post more often again...it's really kicked my Keister! 'Till then "....be good. And if you can't be good, be safe."


EXCELSIOR!



No comments:

Post a Comment